OWENS TRASH SERVICE
PAY YOUR BILL HERE:
We NOW OFFER ON LINE BILL PAY
as well as several other Options for Payment:
- Bill Pay,
- Direct Draft from Your Bank,
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Auto Pay ( From a Check/Savings Acct or a Check Card
- You can go paperless with E-Billing and never loose a bill again
- WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEE FOR THIS LIKE THE OTHER COMPANIES DO OUR COMPANY OBSORBS THE COST. SO WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND AUTOPAY WITH EBILLING THEN YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT AGAIN.
WE DO NOT HAVE A OFFICE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Go GREEN with Email Statements and Auto Pay just send us your email address or go to your online account to sign up.
There will be a $5.00 late fee applied if bill is not received by due date. THE DUE DATE IS THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH IN WHICH YOU RECEIVE YOUR BILL. IF THE LAST DAY IS A WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY IT NEEDS TO BE HERE PRIOR TO THAT DAY because the office is closed even if the trucks haul on those days.
“Payment in a timely manner is very important to our company; it allows us to provide our customers with quality and dependable trash service. If an account should be 60 days past due, services will be SUSPENDED (WE WILL NOT SERVICE TILL PAYMENT IS MADE AND LATE FEES WILL CONTINUE TO ACCUMULATE OVER THAT TIME IF A TURN OFF NOTICE IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE ACCOUNT HOLDER.. We will send “Past Due” statements until account is paid in full. If the account has been suspended, we will require payment IN FULL before services can be resumed.”
IF WE ARE REQUIRED TO PICK UP A CAN DUE TO NON PAYMENT THERE WILL BE A $25.00 RESETTING FEE AND WILL ONLY BE SET AFTER FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.